08 May 2011

Compatible Gardening - Making Choices for Your Containers

Rob Sproule discusses ways to include plants in your containers, including house plants.  He does a primer on compatiblity within the container.



Have you thought about plant compatiblity when selecting your combinations for your containers?  Few of us do.  Often we think of colour and light requirements but not compatibility.  This video is very informative in this regard.  Get to know your plants better and your entire planting will flourish!!

Do you have some container combinations you prefer?  What colours and combinations have you used that satisfied your requirements for appeal and endurance?  You can share in the comments or leave me a link to visit your site.  I love seeing what other gardeners create!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, There's no doubt that your web site may be having web browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in I.E., it has some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Aside from that, wonderful blog!
My web-site ; my blog joomla

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...