25 August 2012

Beautiful Historic Finds in the Garneau Area

Today is moving day so I am posting some photos I took Thursday night while walking back to the vehicle after attending a play at the Fringe Festival with my friend Kim.  She was a tour guide for me in this historic and lovely mature area of our city.  These homes and their gardens are magnificent!  Enjoy!!!









The oldest tree living in Edmonton is this willow which is one years old and counting.




A beautiful ligularia!  I must try growing this specimen!

Have a terrific weekend everyone!!!


1 comment:

Sheila said...

Hi Shirley - The Garneau area is a lovely area and I love walking along and looking at those amazing old homes. It's wonderful that they have been preserved so well over the years. You must be looking forward to your move - hope all goes well if it's to be this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...