28 September 2012

Struggle to Capture What the Eye Sees




This, above, is one of a few photos I took at 6am today while walking to the transit.  It looked ever so lovely with the naked eye but capturing it with the camera, not so good.


 In the same vicinity as above, I took these photos this afternoon on my way home from work.  I just had to crunch my way through these leaves.  Admit it, you would too!


Shadows in September are longer and deeper.  They look great photographed!





It won't be long now and the calendar will read October.  Have you had a chance to get out to enjoy this unusually nice weather this autumn?  If not, why not take the opportunity to go out, take a few photos and ....just....breathe.....


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...