26 June 2014

Almost any garden, if you see it at the right moment, can be confused with paradise. ~ Henry Mitchell.



These gardens are all a form of paradise, whether they be public or private.  I've included photos of both here, from various locations in Alberta.  I'd be hard pressed to choose a favourite or one that feels/looks more paradisal to me.  Each has an element that speaks to me, thus it is included here.  Do you have a favourite?  Or, is there a garden somewhere that feels like a bit of paradise to you?  Why?









When I am in virtually any garden, I always feel more in touch with God and with the calming and peaceful effect nature can have.   This is why I love being out in nature as well, particularly the mountains.









Perhaps that is why so many people prefer to meditate in nature.  











Almost any garden, if you see it at the right moment, can be confused with paradise.  ~ Henry Mitchell.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...