10 September 2014

It Could Be Worse!!

I am happy to say the snowfall didn't amount to much here in Edmonton, with no lasting accumulation. The last couple days since my previous post have been rainy and cold but I did see the sun peek out momentarily on my way home from work today,  so that makes me smile.  

Calgary got it rough though.  Once the snow hit, it just kept falling and accumulating.  Today is a snow day for Calgary and the power is out for more than half the city.  Tree limbs, overburdened with the heavy snow and being in full leaf have given way to the weight resulting to many downed branches.  It's a sad sight to be sure.

Here, though, things are looking up with this forecast from Global news.  I hope this is even remotely accurate.  



How's the weather in your neck of the woods?



1 comment:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Brrrrr! I'd like cooler weather, but not that much. :-)

At 7:26 p.m. it is 84 and real feel 86.

Enjoy the rest of your week ~ FlowerLady

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...